Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
Do you want to lead the commercial efforts of a cutting-edge Digital Therapeutics company to success? We are currently looking for a Chief Commercial Officer to scale Hedia in several markets and to get the product and portfolio into the hands of as many people with insulin-requiring diabetes as possible.
Your role as a CCO in Hedia
In Hedia you will be responsible for the commercial organisation which includes sales, marketing, and our education platform. The current team consists of 3 people and a range of local sales partners in key markets. The team is expected to grow as we are looking to launch in new markets.
- Responsible for commercial processes and operations
- You will be part of the Management Team of Hedia reporting to the CEO.
- Ensuring the successful achievement of commercial strategic goals.
- Responsible for building the commercial pathways with the team and partners to get Hedia Diabetes Assistant (current product) into the hands of as many patients as possible in both new and existing markets
- Responsible for building and running strategic partnerships with sales and healthcare partners for current product and future product portfolio
- Responsible for further developing the commercial strategy and accountable for achieving commercial KPIs
- Responsible for leading the sales, market access, and marketing activities in the markets where Hedia Diabetes Assistant is available
- Managing local sales partners in key markets
- Responsible for P&L for the commercial team in Hedia
- Responsible for building Hedia’s commercial organisation further
Background and skills
- +10 years of experience within healthtech working ideally within Digital Health and Digital Therapeutics
- Be comfortable engaging with customers at all levels (patients, clinicians, strategic partners)
- Have worked with/in different departments in healthcare companies ranging from Market Access, Medical Affairs and Product Development
- Have an understanding of the reimbursement and revenue pathways in Digital Health and Therapeutics
- Experience with building and running partnerships with Fortune 500 companies within healthcare
- Experienced in running a sales organisation
- Experience with implementation of digital solutions in the healthcare sector
- Management and P&L experience
- Been part of a scaleup is a plus
- Working within Diabetes is a big plus
As a person you are
- A team player with international experience
- Having a strong mentality to deliver on your goals
- Comfortable working with a regulated product
- Strategic and have an entrepreneurial mindset and understanding of the dynamics of the health tech industry
Strong communicator in internal and external communication (client/partnership meetings, conferences etc.)
- Comfortable working in untreated waters while being able to keep a clear direction for yourself and the company, and adjust as you learn.
Hedia is a Digital Therapeutics company working to improve the lives of people living with diabetes. With our medical software, we aim to create the best experience for every user on the platform. Hedia was founded to help with the problems of people with diabetes. Every day our team works hard to create effective health services for our users. The platform is available in more than 10 countries and we are currently expanding to other countries as well.